Acuity Duo User Instructions
1. Open the charging case and remove the plastic insulation protector.
2. Connect a USB charger and fully charge for 3 hrs.
3. While waiting, download the “My Hearing Acuity” App from Apple’s app store or Google Play store.
4. Remove earbuds from the charging cradle and put them into your ears. You will hear the “Power On” sound in the earbuds and then a beeping sound after about 15 secs (which means the left and right earbuds are paired).
5. Open the “My Hearing Acuity” app and follow the steps on the screen.
First, Bluetooth Pairing: Proceed to pair with the phone with Bluetooth connections, it will gray out after it is paired with the phone.
Second, Hearing Test: Click on it, then select the first option - Tone Test. After a few seconds of environmental noise detection, it will show a pull-down menu. Click on the arrow and select 02 Hear+Hi Acuity Duo. Click on the Check button at the bottom. It will begin the automatic hearing test. Follow the instructions on the screen. After that, an audiogram will be generated automatically. You can adjust it by dragging the data points up and down (if you already have the audiogram from your hearing doctor). For the Hearing Test, you can manually input the audiogram using the second option - Audiogram Input.
Third, Sound Enhancement: You can adjust different modes, sound volume, and noise reduction levels here. Play around with it and find the best settings for you.
How to pair Acuity Duo?
1. Remove plastic insulation protector
2. Connect a USB charger and fully charge for 3 hrs
3. Remove earbuds from the charging cradle and put them into your ears
4. You will hear a “Power On” sound in your earbuds and then a beeping sound after about 15 secs
5. Proceed to pair with the phone
Three Presets of Acuity Duo
1. Standard - Mostly used indoors where the environment is not noisy, this is best used in quiet areas such home, library, office, etc.
2. Noise Cancelling Mode - Use in noisy environment to cancel out noise, and enhancing the voice spectrum of this is best used in restaurants, shopping malls, events to hear the person opposite you.
3. High-level Noise Cancelling Mode – Maximum noise reduction in loudest environment such as in cars, busses, trains and airplanes